At H2Oil we have provided the below services:
Equipment and project design for Well Testing Jobs and Completion Activities including:
• Artificial Lift (PCP, Gas Lift, Jet Lift plus niche tools (Contact for more info)
• Equipment specification
• API/ISO Specification.
• Job supervision.
• Full well intervention/EPF/DST/EOR program design and P&ID drawings.
• Sampling – PVT, DST (Armada system)
• Managing wireline gradient surveys and sampling campaigns
• DST tools – Memory gauges (configuration, data download and data verification) assisting with packer setting and witnessing redressing
• Dealing with coiled tubing, wireline, slickline, completions and pumping services throughout well testing schedule (Prejob planning, mobilisation, onjob supervision and closeout/demobilising)
• Ticket preparation and budget proposals
• Service company representative for focal and turnkey projects
• Ensuring quality data and efficiency is provided to the client, by using the best technologies
• Dealing with third party companies for handling of chemicals, water and oil export
• Flowing multiple wells (upto 15) into a production line for export ensuring pressure limitations maintained.
• Holding post job meetings including after action reviews and lessons learn.
We also provide Advanced Data Acquisition services utilising the below packages:
Data Packages Used:
Petex IPM (Prosper, GAP, PVTP)
Locations we have operated in:
Southern North Sea
Welltesting, Well Test, Well Integrity, Data Acquisition, Flow Back, Engineering, Offshore, Oil and Gas, Well Services, Well Testing, Completions, Drilling, DST, Drill Stem Testing